Green Card by Marriage
Prepare Your USCIS Form I-130 Family Based Green Card with
Our Service Includes
- Safe and secure online do it yourself immigration software
- Easy to understand instructions
- Eligibility check before starting your application
- Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
- Print ready application ready to mail to the USCIS
- Peace of mind
Price $335 (Government Fees not included )
By the way, here’s something you should know before using our serviceIF YOU HAVEN’T NOTICED YET, WE ARE NOT A LAW FIRM AND ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY. WE ARE A PRIVATELY OWNED WEBSITE PROVIDING EASY, SELF HELP ONLINE IMMIGRATION SOLUTIONS. PURCHASE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GOVERNMENT FILING FEES. BLANK FORMS ARE AVAILABLE WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR FREE FROM THE USCIS. Our software was built by immigration professionals and currently used by immigration attorneys. We pride ourselves in running the latest technology to make the immigration application process easy and secure. Our teams spend hundreds of hours every week improving how our systems work to make your experience the best it can be on any device. CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS ARE NOT LAWYERS AND WILL ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS REGARDING BILLING OR OUR SOFTWARE. We’re sure the USCIS tries really hard to make the immigration process easier for you, we’re just here to do it better. The choice is yours!
Immigration Instant Error ReportIncluded
- Complete your application online using our easy to use immigration software.
- Securely check your application using our Immigration Error Report technology.
- Review entire application for omissions of key information.
- Examine for typographical errors that might delay processing.
- Confirm consistent spellings of names and places throughout the application.
- Check for inconsistent, illogical or conflicting dates.
- Review for obviously illogical entries.
- Search for entries that conflict with each other.
- Our software checks the information you provide against the eligibility requirements for the immigration benefit you’re seeking, and notifies you if those requirements are not met.
- Once you complete your application, we print, assemble and mail out your application package to you.
- We include sticky notes on where you need to sign and date your application.
- Service includes a pre-paid envelope for you to mail your completed package directly to the USCIS for processing.
- We mail your application package via USPS
What are the government fees to apply for a Green Card for husband or wife?
For most cases the government fee associated with form I-130 is $535
Family-based green card—Spouse
Spouses typically receive their permanent resident cards (Green Cards) faster than other family-based Green Card applicants if the petitioning spouse is a U.S. citizen. Green Cards are documents that permit immigrants to live permanently in the United States. If you are a Green Card holder, rather than a citizen, then your spouse can get a Green Card by being listed on your Green Card notice or by applying for immigration using an immigration petition. The immigration petition is called Form I-130, Sponsor Family for a Green Card.
What do I do if my spouse already lives in the U.S.?
Spouses who are already cleared by the USCIS to temporarily reside in the U.S., can file Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status at the same time as the Form I-130 petition is filed. Filing immigration petitions and applications together is called “concurrent filing.” Since visa numbers are always available for the spouses of U.S. citizens, they are automatically allowed to file for a Green Card as soon as the petition is received by the USCIS.
What do I do if my husband or wife lives outside the U.S.?
If your spouse lives outside the U.S. when the NVC assigns your visa number, then the NVC will send your immigration petition and your spouse’s visa number to the nearest local U.S. embassy or consulate to your spouse. Your spouse can then get further information about completing their consular process at that embassy or consulate.
I’m a permanent resident. How do I file for my spouse?
If your spouse is not named on your Green Card approval notice, then you must file Form I-130. After USCIS approves the petition, there may be a wait for a visa number because the U.S. limits the number of visas given to Green Card holder spouses each year.
If the spouse needing a Green Card is inside the U.S. with temporary permission from the USCIS at the time that they receive a visa number, they will then file the Form I-485 Green Card application. If the spouse needing a Green Card is outside of the U.S. at the time that they receive a visa number, the NVC will send your petition and your spouse’s visa number to your spouse’s local U.S. consulate or embassy, which will advise your spouse to come in to complete the visa application process.
How long does it take for a spouse to immigrate?
If you already live in the United States and you’re helping your spouse immigrate from outside of the United States, you will need to wait until the Form I-130 petition is granted first before they immigrate. Form I-130 can take six months or more to be processed by the United States.