Petition to Remove Conditions of Residence
Prepare Your USCIS Form I-751 Remove Conditions of Residence
Our Service Includes
- Safe and secure online do it yourself immigration software
- Easy to understand instructions
- Eligibility check before starting your application
- Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
- Print ready application ready to mail to the USCIS
- Peace of mind
Price $285 (Government Fees not included )
By the way, here’s something you should know before using our serviceIF YOU HAVEN’T NOTICED YET, WE ARE NOT A LAW FIRM AND ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY. WE ARE A PRIVATELY OWNED WEBSITE PROVIDING EASY, SELF HELP ONLINE IMMIGRATION SOLUTIONS. PURCHASE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GOVERNMENT FILING FEES. BLANK FORMS ARE AVAILABLE WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR FREE FROM THE USCIS. Our software was built by immigration professionals and currently used by immigration attorneys. We pride ourselves in running the latest technology to make the immigration application process easy and secure. Our teams spend hundreds of hours every week improving how our systems work to make your experience the best it can be on any device. CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS ARE NOT LAWYERS AND WILL ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS REGARDING BILLING OR OUR SOFTWARE. We’re sure the USCIS tries really hard to make the immigration process easier for you, we’re just here to do it better. The choice is yours!
Immigration Instant Error ReportIncluded
- Complete your application online using our easy to use immigration software.
- Securely check your application using our Immigration Error Report technology.
- Review entire application for omissions of key information.
- Examine for typographical errors that might delay processing.
- Confirm consistent spellings of names and places throughout the application.
- Check for inconsistent, illogical or conflicting dates.
- Review for obviously illogical entries.
- Search for entries that conflict with each other.
- Our software checks the information you provide against the eligibility requirements for the immigration benefit you’re seeking, and notifies you if those requirements are not met.
- Once you complete your application, we print, assemble and mail out your application package to you.
- We include sticky notes on where you need to sign and date your application.
- Service includes a pre-paid envelope for you to mail your completed package directly to the USCIS for processing.
- We mail your application package via USPS
What are the government fees to remove conditions on a Green Card?
The following is a breakdown of the government fees typically associated with Form I-751:
- USCIS filing fee: $595
- Biometrics fee: $85
What is Form I-751
Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, is used by conditional Green Card holders to get a regular Green Card. This form is used specifically for people who got a conditional Green Card based on a marriage to a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (Green Card holder).
A conditional Green Card expires after two years and at that time, the holder of the Green Card has to file for a regular Green Card using Form I-751 within 90 days of expiration.
Who has to remove the conditions on their Green Card?
The spouse who has a conditional Green Card has to file to remove the conditions on their permanent resident card within 90 days of that card’s expiration.
Typically, the couple files jointly, but there are scenarios where the USCIS will waive joint filing and allow the spouse to file for a regular Green Card on their own. This is especially true if the spouse can show that they experienced undue hardship in their relationship.
How do I remove the conditions on my Green Card?
Removing the conditions on a Green Card is a relatively simple process involving the following steps:
- Fill out form
- Include supporting documentation and appropriate translations
- Attend biometrics appointment (USCIS will contact you and let you know when to come in to an office for this appointment)
- Attend an interview with a USCIS field officer (if required)
After those steps have been followed, the USCIS will then make a decision. A favorable decision will result in you receiving a new, non-conditional Green Card from the USCIS.
How long does it take to remove the conditions on my Green Card?
The USCIS’ California Service Center estimates that it will take about six months for your request to remove conditions on your Green Card as of late 2014.