Employment Authorization Card Renewal (EAD)
Prepare Your USCIS Form I-765 Employment Authorization Document
Our Service Includes
- Safe and secure online do it yourself immigration software
- Easy to understand instructions
- Eligibility check before starting your application
- Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
- Print ready application ready to mail to the USCIS
- Peace of mind
Price $245 (Government Fees not included )
By the way, here’s something you should know before using our serviceIF YOU HAVEN’T NOTICED YET, WE ARE NOT A LAW FIRM AND ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY. WE ARE A PRIVATELY OWNED WEBSITE PROVIDING EASY, SELF HELP ONLINE IMMIGRATION SOLUTIONS. PURCHASE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GOVERNMENT FILING FEES. BLANK FORMS ARE AVAILABLE WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR FREE FROM THE USCIS. Our software was built by immigration professionals and currently used by immigration attorneys. We pride ourselves in running the latest technology to make the immigration application process easy and secure. Our teams spend hundreds of hours every week improving how our systems work to make your experience the best it can be on any device. CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS ARE NOT LAWYERS AND WILL ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS REGARDING BILLING OR OUR SOFTWARE. We’re sure the USCIS tries really hard to make the immigration process easier for you, we’re just here to do it better. The choice is yours!
Immigration Instant Error ReportIncluded
- Complete your application online using our easy to use immigration software.
- Securely check your application using our Immigration Error Report technology.
- Review entire application for omissions of key information.
- Examine for typographical errors that might delay processing.
- Confirm consistent spellings of names and places throughout the application.
- Check for inconsistent, illogical or conflicting dates.
- Review for obviously illogical entries.
- Search for entries that conflict with each other.
- Our software checks the information you provide against the eligibility requirements for the immigration benefit you’re seeking, and notifies you if those requirements are not met.
- Once you complete your application, we print, assemble and mail out your application package to you.
- We include sticky notes on where you need to sign and date your application.
- Service includes a pre-paid envelope for you to mail your completed package directly to the USCIS for processing.
- We mail your application package via USPS
What are the government fees to apply for an Employment Authorization?
The following is a breakdown of the government fees typically associated with Form I-765
- USCIS filing fee: $410
- Biometrics fee: $85
Form I-765 – Application for Employment Authorization
Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, is used by some foreign residents living in the United States to get the permission to work. After a successful application for Form I-765, the foreign resident receives an Employment Authorization Document (EAD)
Citizens, permanent residents (Green Card holders) and some non-immigrant visa holders do not have to apply for permission to work using Form I-675.
However, everyone in the United States needs to have some immigration status in order to work, whether it is their citizenship or an Employment Authorization Card.
Who can apply for Employment Authorization using Form I-765?
The following is a list of some immigration statuses that may entitle a foreign resident to an Employment Authorization Card. All applicants should read the instructions closely before filing.
- Asylees and Refugees
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS) recipients
- F-1 academic students (employment limited by visa requirements)
- J-2 exchange students (Employment limited by visa requirements)
- M-1 Nonacademic students (Employment limited by visa requirments)
- Spouses of E-1/E-2 Treaty Trader or Investor, E-3 Certain Specialty of Occupation Professional from Australia or L-1 Intracompany Transferee
- K-1, K-2 or K-3 visa holders
- Adjustment of Status applicants waiting for their permanent resident cards (Green Cards)
- DACA or other deferred action recipient
- Other visa designations
How to apply for Employment Authorization using Form I-765
The process of filing for an Employment Authorization Card includes filling out the form correctly, attaching required evidence of your right to Employment Authorization and attending a biometrics appointment at a USCIS office.
How long does it take to get Employment Authorization?
Depending on the basis for which you are applying for an Employment Authorization Document, the process may take up to three months or more.
Incorrectly filed applications or requests for additional information from the USCIS may further delay your Employment Authorization Document.