Our Website is meant to be used by individuals in the United States. We make efforts to comply with the privacy laws and regulations of the United States, but we make no representation that this Website is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of other nations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access the Website do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. What Information Do We Collect?
Personally Identifiable Information
We will collect and use Personally Identifiable Information about you in a number of ways, including: (a) responding to your request for products or services offered through the Website; and/or (b) notifying you about products, services, and other opportunities we think will be of interest to you.
- Contact Information. You may visit and use many features on the Website without completing any user registration. However, in order to use many of our Services, we may require you to provide us with certain contact and/or demographic information and/or to become a registered user of the Website. When you become a registered user, we require you to provide us with your contact information (including your name, physical address, telephone number, and email address), and may require your date of birth, gender and zip code, as well as other information, in order to create a password. Our goal is to make your experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.
- Financial Information. If you purchase any products or Services on the Website, you will additionally need to provide us with your credit card and shipping information. Financial information (credit card numbers, credit card expiration dates, billing address, etc.) that is collected is used to bill you for products and services. Financial information is not used for any purpose other than billing.
If you would like to make corrections or updates to your Personally Identifiable Information, including your email address, phone number, or mailing address, or your credit card information or password reminder phrase, you can easily make them through the edit profile section of your account. We reserve the right to collect information about you from other sources and store it in connection with other online or offline information we may possess or obtain about you. Personally Identifiable Information which we collect and use may come from a number of sources, including registration information, billing information, information you use for a password, information you and provide to us in response to our communications, information that you provide to us through customer service communications and correspondence and general feedback and information you provide to us responding to products or services offered through the Website.
How do We Use The Information We Collect?
- We also use the personal information we collect to tailor your experience on the Website by displaying content according to your interests and preferences, providing a faster method for you to submit information to us and receive back the information or products you desire, sending you information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners, and allowing us to contact you, if necessary. If at any time you would rather not receive information from us, or would like to opt-out of any other service we provide, simply email our Customer Care department via our Contact Us page and let us know. All credit card-related information you provide to us when ordering any products or services from the Website is maintained by us as highly confidential, and we will not share credit card related information with any third parties that are not involved in fulfilling your order.
- We may use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about new services on the Website and special offers we think you’ll find valuable.
- “User Information” is both Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may also share certain of the User Information, including Personally Identifiable Information, with affiliated and non-affiliated third parties, including without limitation in connection with the following:
- As Permitted by Law – We may share your non-public Personally Identifiable Information with non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- Special Circumstances. In order to protect our rights, property, personal safety, and those rights, property and the personal safety of our users and viewers, and to ensure the integrity and operation of our business and systems, in certain cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary: (a) to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfering (either intentionally or unintentionally) with: (i) our legal rights or property, (ii) another visitor or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; or (b) by operation of law.
- Transferability of Information – In the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your Personally Identifiable Information and any information you provide to us will likely be among the assets transferred, and you hereby consent to such transfer.
- Special Offers – We may extend select special offers of goods or services to you. If you would like to opt-out of receiving these offers, please refer to the “Offering You Choices – Marketing Options,” section below.
Please note that certain Personally Identifiable Information becomes a matter of public record upon the filing of certain documents with the appropriate government agency or court.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information can be used to help diagnose server problems, administer the Website and generally enhance your online experience, and may include the following:
- IP Address. An IP address is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the Web. We may retain your IP address in order to help us diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our Website, to help identify you and your shopping cart, to gather broad anonymous demographic information (such as the number of visitors from a geographic area), to enforce compliance with the Website terms and conditions or otherwise in order to protect our services, sites, customers, or others.
- Web Beacons. Pages on our Website also may contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). Web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party.
We also may collect other Non-Personally Identifiable Information such as: (1) age; (ii) gender; (iii) interest categories (e.g., sports, travel, food & dining); or (iv) parental status. We reserve the right to collect information about you and store it in connection with other online or offline information we may possess or obtain about you.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
We do not currently support the Do Not Track browser setting.
Offering You Choices – Marketing Options
You have choices when it comes to learning about our new offers, products or services, as well as those offered by our affiliates. If you do not wish to receive these offers, you may opt out by emailing our Customer Care department via our Contact Us page. Alternatively, each marketing e-mail we send to you will include instructions how to opt-out which you may utilize. Please note that you may still receive information from third parties to whom we have disclosed your information prior to the time you opted-out. You should contact each party in the event that you no longer want to receive information from such party.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, we may choose various third party websites to link to, link from, and frame within, the Website. We also may participate in co-branding and other relationships to offer e-commerce and other services and features to its users. However, even if the third party is affiliated with us, we have no control over these linked sites, each of who have separate privacy and data collection practices independent of us. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such websites. Please make sure you are comfortable with the privacy practices of every site you visit before providing the site with your personal information. These linked sites are only for your convenience and you therefore access them at your own risk.
Unfortunately, when you submit information to us (or to any other website) over the Internet, the information may travel over many networks and systems that are not under our control and, during such time, can be intercepted. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we can’t ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the security of your User Information. For example, avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Persons Under the Age of 18
In order to use the Website and/or its products and/or services, you must be at least 18 years of age. The Website is not directed to or intended for use by persons under the age of 18 and we not knowingly solicit personal information from such persons or send them requests for non-public personal information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personally Identifiable Information directly from someone under the age of 18, we will delete such information from our records. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use our products or services, including sending us any personal information.
Notification of Changes
Visitor’s Acceptance of These Terms