Green Card For Brother or Sister
Prepare Your USCIS Form I-130 Family Based Green Card
Our Service Includes
- Safe and secure online do it yourself immigration software
- Easy to understand instructions
- Eligibility check before starting your application
- Helpful tools to prepare and file your application correctly
- Print ready application ready to mail to the USCIS
- Peace of mind
Price $335 (Government Fees not included )
By the way, here’s something you should know before using our serviceIF YOU HAVEN’T NOTICED YET, WE ARE NOT A LAW FIRM AND ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY. WE ARE A PRIVATELY OWNED WEBSITE PROVIDING EASY, SELF HELP ONLINE IMMIGRATION SOLUTIONS. PURCHASE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GOVERNMENT FILING FEES. BLANK FORMS ARE AVAILABLE WITH INSTRUCTIONS FOR FREE FROM THE USCIS. Our software was built by immigration professionals and currently used by immigration attorneys. We pride ourselves in running the latest technology to make the immigration application process easy and secure. Our teams spend hundreds of hours every week improving how our systems work to make your experience the best it can be on any device. CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS ARE NOT LAWYERS AND WILL ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS REGARDING BILLING OR OUR SOFTWARE. We’re sure the USCIS tries really hard to make the immigration process easier for you, we’re just here to do it better. The choice is yours!
Immigration Instant Error ReportIncluded
- Complete your application online using our easy to use immigration software.
- Securely check your application using our Immigration Error Report technology.
- Review entire application for omissions of key information.
- Examine for typographical errors that might delay processing.
- Confirm consistent spellings of names and places throughout the application.
- Check for inconsistent, illogical or conflicting dates.
- Review for obviously illogical entries.
- Search for entries that conflict with each other.
- Our software checks the information you provide against the eligibility requirements for the immigration benefit you’re seeking, and notifies you if those requirements are not met.
- Once you complete your application, we print, assemble and mail out your application package to you.
- We include sticky notes on where you need to sign and date your application.
- Service includes a pre-paid envelope for you to mail your completed package directly to the USCIS for processing.
- We mail your application package via USPS
What are the government fees to apply for a Green Card for a brother or sister?
For most cases the government fee associated with form I-130 is $535
How much does it cost to sponsor a family member for a Green Card?
The following is a breakdown of the different fees associated with Form I-130 with application
- Total application package preparation fee: $335
- USCIS filing fee: $535
- Total: $870
Family-based green card—Sibling
A permanent resident card (Green Card) permits you to live in the U.S. as a permanent resident.
USCIS accepts Green Card applications from the brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens who are at
least 21 years of age. (A foreign sibling may not apply for a green card based on their brother
or sister holding a green card.) Your sibling’s journey to permanent residence in the U.S.
begins when you file Form I-130, Sponsor Family for a Green Card with the USCIS.
What are the requirements for a sibling’s immigration?
Siblings for whom you can petition include brothers and sisters through adoption, through
stepparents and half-siblings. USCIS will require documents that prove your relationship to your
brother or sister. These documents vary depending on the nature of your relationship.
What do I do after the USCIS approves the petition?
Once USICS approves your petition, USCIS sends it to the U.S. Department of State’s National Visa
Center (NVC) for assignment of a visa number. When the NVC assigns their visa number, then the
NVC will send your sibling’s local U.S. consulate or embassy your immigration petition and your
brother or sister’s visa number. After getting a visa number, your sibling will then consult the
local U.S. consulate or embassy about how to proceed in their visa processing.
How long does it take for a brother or sister to immigrate?
While immigration applications are often approved after a few months, brothers and sisters have
to wait the longest of any relative of a U.S. citizen. It is important to file as soon as
possible to shorten the total amount of time your relative has to wait.